Tuesday, April 18, 2006

call me homer...

have you ever seen the simpsons episode where homer tries to finish doing his taxes at the very last second? that´s me right now! I have ´till midnight and I can´t find one of the forms that would be oh so necessary to get this done...

well, I assume they won´t send me to jail. but us government, if you are already trying to track me down and if you are reading this: I earned one hundred bucks while I was working for campus safety last december. send me an e-mail so we can exchange banking information.

I love blogs! they are really convenient for everyday life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, homer couldnt do it... but instead he hurt his eye, and got medicine. ... "would u like the magician or the skull" ? haha ... otto mcblotto: "i dont know why they call them fingers, i cant see a thing" mauahhaah. enough of simpson quotes..