Wednesday, September 20, 2006

what do swedes think?

I asked my swedish friends about their thoughts on the recent elections in their homecountry.

sara ardic from norrköping is the one to start:

"I think a lot of people voted for the right simply cause they want a change for the country, not necessarily cause they're so unhappy with the state of the country. We've had the same part governing the counntry for a long time. Alo, the right have tried to change their image into the new working class party.... we'll see about that.

I voted for the socialdemocrats simply cause I feel they're more in the line with my values - that everyone should be taken care of. I'm both curious about what will happen with the new government, have to admit it is a bit exciting , but I have to say I´m a bit nervous too."

No comments: