Tuesday, September 19, 2006

it changes...

I love to read johan norberg´s blog, you know that already. and I love his analysis about swedish politics. so, of course, he is happy about the outcome of the elections - on monday he writes:

"At last Göran Persson has resigned. And the mood on Stockholm´s streets (where the social democrats have collapsed) is a little more open and free. When I took the bus earlier today the bus driver didn´t charge me and just waived me through with a big smile."

unfortunately, bus drivers are not celebrating by giving passengers a lift for free:

"Woops. I thought that the bus driver waived me through because he was happy with the election result. Imagine my double disappointment when I realised that this was because of a bus robbery on Sunday that made bus drivers afraid of handling cash..."


well. easy coming, easy going.

No comments: