Tuesday, February 13, 2007

delay...

...I admit it´s a bit frustrating but I received a letter from UAF, saying that they don´t accept the grades from the University of Salzburg. well, they do accept them, but not before they are sent to WES first. but before I do that, I will finish my B.A. here so I can submitt all the stuff, not just parts of it. what does that mean? I still don´t know whether or not I get to go to AK, at least for a couple more months...

and WWU wrote that they did not get my TOEFL scores. I keep sending and sending stuff but nothing reaches its destination it seems like.

well what can you say. things worth having don´t come easy. (or easily I think it is. man, I SHOULD take that TOEFL test again.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adverbs are dying out in English anyway! In my translation class, native speakers negelct them more often than foreign learners of English! Good luck with your application!